Umelecké zakončenie dňa- netreba ísť do galérie, stačí sa len zastaviť a popozerať si poriadne a s láskou vášho partnera 💝😉🎨😽
An artistic ending of the day- no need to go to the gallery, just stop and look thoroughly and with love your love partner 💝😉🎨😽
|
LAUTA X MIGRANTES- OBRA DE ARTE Sos, el desorden lindo Que me acomoda la vida Si te vieras desde mis ojos Lo entenderías De ti te enamorarías No entendes? Que me gustas así celosa Toda hermosa con tus mambos, con tus cosas? Sos tan sensible y talentosa Tan ansiosa, tan valiente, tan graciosa Como explicarte Solo me queda admirarte Estaría celoso Picasso Por semejante obra de arte Yo quiero amarte Y hasta humanos en Martes Andan buscando mis ojos Pero ya te los llevaste Te ves tan linda así arreglada Con vestido y gloss Pero más linda con pijama Con ojeras y crock Así de bien como baila hace el amor Que bien hace el amor Vos tan sin filtro Sin maquillaje y sin miedo Yo estoy robando a lo lindo Así ni yo me la creo No entendes? Que me gustas así celosa Toda hermosa con tus mambos con tus cosas? Sos tan sensible y talentosa Tan ansiosa, tan valiente, tan graciosa Como explicarte Solo me queda admirarte Estaría celoso Picasso Por semejante obra de arte Yo quiero amarte Y hasta humanos en Martes Andan buscando mis ojos Pero ya te los llevaste Mira cuando subamos foto a nuestras redes Más te conozco y más quiero que te quedes Amor no te compares con otras mujeres Te dedico este tema pa que te enteres No entendes? Que me gustas así celosa Toda hermosa con tus mambos con tus cosas? Sos tan sensible y talentosa Tan ansiosa, tan valiente, tan graciosa Como explicarte Estaría celoso Picasso Por semejante obra de arte |
|
|
A work of art You are a pretty mess That adjusts me to life If you saw yourself through my eyes You´d understand You would fall in love with yourself Don´t you get it? That I like you like this, jealous All pretty with your mambo, with your things? You are so sensitive and talented So eager and excited, so brave, so funny How to explain to you That the only thing that I can do is to admire you Picasso would be jealous Of such a work of art I want to love you So that even the humans on Mars Keep looking for my eyes But you already took them away from me You look so pretty, dressed up like this In a dress and with lip gloss But you´re even prettier in pyjamas With dark circles and crocks Not only she dances well, she also makes love well How good is she at making love You, without filter Without make-up and without fear I´m stealing the pretty thing Even I can´t believe it |
Don´t you get it? That I like you like this, jealous All pretty with your mambo, with your things? You are so sensitive and talented So eager and excited, so brave, so funny How to explain to you That the only thing that I can do is to admire you Picasso would be jealous Of such a work of art I want to love you So that even the humans on Mars Keep looking for my eyes But you already took them away from me Look when we put a photo on our social media The more I know you, more I want you to stay My love, don´t compare with other girls I dedicate you this song to find out Don´t you get it? That I like you like this, jealous All pretty with your mambo, with your things? You are so sensitive and talented So eager and excited, so brave, so funny How to explain to you That Picasso would be jealous Of such a work of art |

Žiadne komentáre:
Zverejnenie komentára