Stránky

piatok 11. septembra 2026

Tomy Kotty ft. Jaroslav Oláh: Oceán/ Océano/ Ocean (traducción de letras/ lyrics translation)

 

     Pieseň trošku náročnejšia na čas (trojnásobná dávka času, prepis+ preklady), ale dlho som sa na ňu tešila....Tak do tretice všetko dobré🌊💕💦Nech máte sny a spánok hlboké ako oceán (a vidíte v nich práve tie oči, ktoré sa vám páčia najviac😇😛)😘💤

      Una canción que exigía un poco más tiempo (triple que normalne, transcripción + traducciones), pero no veía la hora de hacerlo...Así que, por la tercera, todo lo bueno 🌊💕💦 Que tenga un sueño y los sueños tan profundos como un océano (y vea en ellos unos ojitos que más le gustan 😇😛)😘💤

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        A sing that required a little more time (triple more than usual, lyrics transcription + translations), but I was really looking forward to do it...So, for the third time, just the best 🌊💕💦 May you have the dreams and sleep as deep as the ocean (and you can see in it exactly those eyes that you like the most 😇😛)😘💤


TOMY KOTTY & JAROSLAV OLÁH- OCEÁN

Sme jako blázni
Posedlí láskou
Nic není slepení
Papírovou páskou

Si můj poklad
Pár zlatych perel
Si moja hvězda
Už vím, kde je sever

Máš oči jak oceán
V ktorom sa topím
Keď do nich pozerám
Odchádzam mokrý

Si jak motýľ
A vždy, keď sa zjavíš
Vytvorím mošpit
Nech vidia, jak žiariš

O tebe bát se nemusím
Dnes tě chcí víc jako včera
Keď zhasnú svetlá, neručím
Že sa nezblížia telá

Iní chtěli, to čo mám
Si moja viera aj hriech
Dal bych dušu pro nás
Si moje nemoc i můj lék

Ty že vraj snívaš so mnou ísť
Bude to jízda, ty to víš
Prosím, nebreč, to dám

Dôvody mlčať
Sú pre nás dvoch pasé
Stále som závislý
Na tvojom hlase
Ja ľúbim tie chyby
Jak ľúbim ťa celú

Nad mraky svítá
A já moc dobře vím
Že tě mám
A nikdy tě neztratím
Jseš vzácná jak zázrak
Díky, že tě mám

O tebe bát se nemusím
Dnes tě chcí víc jako včera
Keď zhasnú svetlá, neručím
Že sa nezblížia telá

Iní chtěli, to čo mám
Si moja viera aj hriech
Dal bych dušu pro nás
Si moje nemoc i můj lék

Ty že vraj snívaš so mnou ísť
Bude to jízda, ty to víš
Prosím, nebreč, to dám

Océano

Somos como unos locos
Poseídos por el amor
Nada es pegado
Con una cinta de papel

Eres mi tesoro
Un par de las perlas de oro
Eres mi estrella
Ya sé donde está el norte

Tienes unos ojos como un océano
En el que me ahogo
Cuando los miro
Me voy mojado

Eres como una mariposa
Y siempre cuando apareces
Creo un moshpit
Para que vean como brillas

No tengo que preocuparme por ti
Hoy te quiero más que ayer
Cuando las luces apagan, no te aseguro
Que los cuerpos se intimen

Otros querían lo que yo tengo
Eres mi fe y mi pecado, también
Daría una alma por nosotros
Eres mi enfermedad y mi cura

He oído que estás soñando con ir conmigo
Será una recorrido, lo sabes bien
Por favor, no llores, lo podemos hacer

Estamos pasados por
Las razones para callar
Sigo siendo addicto
A tu voz
Amo estos defectos
De la misma manera que te amo toda

Sobre las nubes sale el sol
Y sé muy bien
Que te tengo
Y que nunca te perderé
Eres preciosa como un milagro
Gracias por tenerte

No tengo que preocuparme por ti
Hoy te quiero más que ayer
Cuando las luces apagan, no te aseguro
Que los cuerpos se intimen

Otros querían lo que yo tengo
Eres mi fe y mi pecado, también
Daría una alma por nosotros
Eres mi enfermedad y mi cura

He oído que estás soñando con ir conmigo
Será una recorrido, lo sabes bien
Por favor, no llores, lo podemos hacer


Ocean

We are like madmen
Possesed by love
Nothing is stuck together
By a paper tape

You are my treasure
A pair of golden pearls
You are my star
I already know where the north is

You have eyes like an ocean
In which I drown
When I am looking into them
I go away wet

You are like a butterfly
And always when you appear
I create a moshpit
Let them see how you shine

I don´t need to be worried about you
Today I want you more than yesterday
When the lights go off, I don´t guarantee
That our bodies won´t get closer

Other guys wanted what I have
You are my faith and my sin, too
I´d give my soul for us
You are my illness and my cure

 

I heard that you dream to go with me
It will be a ride, you know that
Please, don´t cry, we´ll do it

The reasons to be quiet
Are passé for us
I´m still addicted
To your voice
I love those flaws
The same way as I love whole of you

The sun rises above the clouds
And I know very well
That I have you
And I´ll never lose you
You are precious like a miracle
Thanks for having you

I don´t need to be worried about you
Today I want you more than yesterday
When the lights go off, I don´t guarantee
That our bodies won´t get closer

Other guys wanted what I have
You are my faith and my sin, too
I´d give my soul for us
You are my illness and my cure

I heard that you dream to go with me
It will be a ride, you know that
Please, don´t cry, we´ll do it

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára